Safe Performance® Senior
Controlled Starch Pelleted Feed for Older Horses
Wondering what feed to choose for your active senior or mature performance horse that requires a controlled starch diet? Have a horse that is prone to metabolic conditions?
Manna Pro Safe Performance Senior Horse Feed is a simple way to ease your feeding concerns if your horse needs a controlled starch feeding solution. It’s highly digestible, high in fat, and provides safe, concentrated energy, in a controlled starch pelleted feed.
Safe Performance Senior is recommended by veterinarians so you can feed it with confidence. Your horse will get the calories it needs to thrive and perform without added high-starch grains or molasses. It’s highly digestible, high in fat, and provides the safe, concentrated energy you need to excel in the show ring.
- Beet Pulp Enriched. Excellent source of digestible fiber that helps significantly lower feed’s sugar and starch content.
- No Molasses or Corn. No starch level increase from corn or molasses.
- Fortified with Chelated Minerals. Chelated copper, manganese, and zinc support healthy and strong hoof growth, enhanced immune function, and shiny hair coats.
- Probiotics: Support optimal digestion.
- Max-E Glo® Stabilized Rice Bran: Provides additional plant-based fat and fiber content to help maintain body condition.
- 14% Protein: Aids in muscle health and maintenance.
- 7% Fat: Supports safe physical energy without increasing mental energy.
- 13% Starch: Controlled moderate starch level for those horses where high starch intake is a concern.
- 16% Fiber: Built-in fiber for maintaining digestive tract health.
Click here to find a feed dealer near you.